The FUTURES4Fish specific objectives are:
(1) Map and analyze overall trends and signals that are shaping tomorrow’s Norwegian F&A market environment;
(2) Identify and compare possible, probable, preferable, and disruptive F&A scenarios with a 20 years horizon (i.e. 2040);
(3) Model likely responses of individuals, local and indigenous communities, society, and environment to these scenarios;
(4) Quantify the impact of various scenarios and of the likely responses to these;
(5) Prototype efficient solutions for achieving preferable scenarios and coping with disruptive ones, i.e. novel conceptual designs of F&A vessels, adaptive bottom-up innovation arenas, legal blueprints for the use of nextgeneration technology, guidelines for ethical technology design and governance, methodology for knowledge integration for Blue Futures.