STE-3601 Robust and Optimal Control - 5 ECTS
A relevant undergraduate bachelor in engineering, primarily within electronics or space technology.
In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- minimum 25 credits in mathematics (equivalent to Mathematical Methods 1, 2 og 3), 5 credits in statistics and 7,5 ects i physics on a higher level is required.
Application code: 9371
Recommended prerequisites: Control engineering, mathematical modeling
Knowledge and understanding:
- The students should have detailed knowledge about robust and optimal control.
- The students should be able to formulate and explain the basic principles of optimal and robust control.
- The students should be able to apply the knowledge to design optimal controllers and controllers with robustness properties.
This course is open for inbound exchange student who meets the admission requirements. Please see the Admission requirements" section".
Do you have questions about this module? Please check the following website to contact the course coordinator for exchange students at the faculty: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=510412.
|School exam||13.10.2023 09:00
||3 Hours||A–E, fail F|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Exercises||Approved – not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: STE-3601
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for elektroteknologi
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet