- 2015.08.01 – Associate Professor, School of Business and Economics, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway, Campus Tromsø
- 2014 –2015.07.31 Assistant professor Umeå School of Business and Economics (USBE), Umeå University
- 2011-2014 Postdoctoral Scholar and lecturer at USBE, Umeå University.
- 2004- 2010 Doctoral student position at the department of Economics, Umeå University
- 2017-2021: Norges Forskningsråd/FRIPRO - unge forskertalenter: The risks we take and the life we make.
- 2014-2016. Vetenskapsrådet: “What doors can language open?” with Eva Lindgren (project leader, Department of Language Studies), Urban Lindgren (Department of Geography and Economic History). Amount: 5.1 million SEK
- 2012-2014. Riksbankens Jubileumsfond, “Who is driving eco cars? The importance of social domains, economic incentives and geographical location” with Urban Lindgren (project leader, Department of Geography and Economic History), Johan Jansson (Department of Business and Administration), Thomas Pettersson (Department of Geography and Economic History) and Runar Brännlund (Department of Economics) 4 million SEK
- 2011-2014. Wallander-Hedelius Scholarship, Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Stiftelse, Tore Browaldhs stiftelse. 3 year Post Doc scholarship
Visiting scholar periods
- Sabbatical/Visiting scholar: 2018-01-01 to 2018-04-30. Snow and Avalanche Lab, Montana State University
- Post-doc scholar: 2013-01-17 to 2013-07-06, and 2013-12-03 to 2014-01-14, University of Wyoming
- Doctoral student: 2006-01-10-2006-05-21, University of California, Berkeley
Merits in teaching and pedagogical competence
- Pedagogic courses (pedagogical courses): Examination och utvärdering (Examination, grading and evaluation), Forskarhandledning i praktiken (Supervision of phd-theses), Handledning i högre utbildning (Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses), Pedagogisk Digital Kompetens (Pedagogic digital competence).