REI-1002 Experience, Marketing and Sales - 20 ECTS
Nordic applicants: Generell studiekompetanse. Admission procedures for foreign applicants, please read: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=351800
Admission code: 9199
- has an overview of basic consepts, models and theories of experience production, marketing and sales.
- Is able to analyze and develop experience products.
- Can develop pricing and marketing strategies for adventure experiences.
- Is able to develop presentations of experience products for different communication channels.
- Is able to communicate and cooperate with relevant stakeholders.
- can contribute with critical and reflective views regarding development of experience products, related to sustainability of nature and culture, and the economic viability of destinations
|Off campus exam||5 Days||A–E, fail F|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|One individual written assignment||Approved/ Not approved|
|One group assignment, incl. an oral presentation||Approved/ Not approved|
|Mandatory attendance (70%)||Approved/ Not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Alta |
- ECTS: 20
- Course code: REI-1002
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for reiseliv og nordlige studier
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet