JUR-3619 Energy Law - 15 ECTS
Having passed the exam, the student has
- acquired advanced knowledge (AK) of energy ownership, licensing regimes, the regulation of network bound industries and regulating for competition and
- knowledge (K) in relation to other aspects of the course.
Having passed the exam, the student is able to
- identify and analyze legal problems of both theoretical and practical character in the energy sector.
- apply knowledge gained of energy law and regulatory concepts in a critical and independent way.
- identify and discuss limitations of the current law.
- construct and communicate legal reasoning, orally and in writing, in a clear and precise manner.
- have some appreciation for comparative method as a means for examining the legal regulation of a particular industrial sector.
After passing the specialization, the student can:
- Apply the knowledge and skills obtained in the field of Energy Law individually and in cooperation with others
- Communicate reasoning within the field of Energy Law in a clear and precise manner, orally and in writing to the academic community and the general public
- Apply knowledge and skills acquired within Energy Law in all jurisdictions and for all tasks and projects where relevant
- Identify and reflect on ethical dilemmas that may arise within the Energy Law area in particular and deal with these in a responsible manner
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 15
- Course code: JUR-3619
- Responsible unit
- Det juridiske fakultet