The project resulted in three main publications - developed through seminars and work shops in
- Harstad/Trondenes (2013) - published with Orkana 2014
- Paderborn (2014) - published with Wehrhahn 2016
- St. Petersburg (2015) & Tromsø (2016) - published with DeGruyter 2020
In addition, the project made two journal issues:
The different members of the project has also published on related topics during the project period. Check CNN's publication list in Cristin.
1. The Harstad/Trondenes-publication.
The Protracted Reformation in Northern Norway. Introductory Studies
Editors: Lars Ivar Hansen, Rognald Heiseldal Bergesen and Ingebjørg Hage
Orkana Akademisk 2014.
Order a copy here.
Read a review here.
2. The Paderborn-publication
The Protracted Reformation in
Editors: Sigrun Høgetveit Berg, Rognald Heiseldal Bergesen and Roald E. Kristiansen.
TROLL band 14. Wehrhahn verlag 2016.
3. The St. Petersburg/Tromsø-publication
The Protracted Reformation in the North.
Vol III from the project "The Protracted Reformation in Northern Norway"
Will be publised by DeGruyter 2020
4. Ottar 4/2017
Conference proceedings from "Northern Reformations", Tromsø September 21 and 22, 2017
Sist oppdatert: 15.11.2019 13:52