De 50 siste resultatene fra Cristin vises på siden. Se alle arbeider i Cristin her →
- [Jan 2022] New Manuscript accepted for publication: A self-regulation strategy to reduce "liking" of specific unhealthy snacks. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.actpsy.2021.103485)
- [10.08.2020] New Manuscript accepted for publication: We provide a novel twist on the idea of how deliberation influences our decisions and actions (https://doi.org/10.3758/s13423-020-01795-8)
- Interview: Tidkrevende endring: https://2018.remiksarsmelding.no/miljoverktoyet/tidkrevende-endring/
- [17.04.2019] Talk at the Teap 2019 in London: Deliberation decreases the likelihood of expressing dominant responses (Torsten Martiny-Huenger)
- [16.04.2019] Talk at the TeaP 2019 in London: How the Attractiveness of a Stimulus Influences Risk Judgements (Matthew Stephensen & Torsten Martiny-Huenger)
- [06.12.2018] “When to think carefully and when better not: How characteristics of situations - and not characteristics of deliberation - determine deliberation outcomes” (Torsten Martiny-Huenger, Talk at the Dept. of Psychology's research seminar, Tromsø, Norway).
- [22.11.2018] "Deliberation decreases the likelihood of expressing dominant responses – Not more, not less" (Torsten Martiny-Huenger, Talk at the 19th Conference of Social Psychology and Community Psychology, Trondheim, Norway).
- [Sep. 2018] I am recruiting a paid student research assistant (min. 100 hours, Oct.-Dec. 2018). The work includes organizing and conducting a laboratory experiment (i.e., schedule and guide participants through the experiment). If you are interested, please write a short “application” e-mail (no formal requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in the position and where you are currently in your studies (e.g., which semester, etc.).
- [Sep. 2018] I am recruiting a “studentstipend” to work on a project on the BASICS of SELF-REGULATION and ACTION CONTROL (~170 payed hours between Oct. 2018-June 2019). Open to students at MA or Profesjon-level. If you are interested write me an e-mail to receive further information or look out for information on respective MA/Profesjon e-mail lists.
- [Aug. 2018] I welcome Yevhen Damanskyy as a new PhD student in my work group and to the Department of Psychology. His PhD work will relate to topics of self-regulation and action control.
- [June 2018] The winners of recent study-participation giftcards (8 winners of 500 NOK each) have been contacted.
- [June 2018] Recently finished (2018) BA & MA theses
Study Participation Opportunities
Due to the Corona virus situation, there are currently no laboratory studies available.