INF-2201 Operating system fundamentals - 20 ECTS
Knowledge; students should get:
- fundamental concepts of operating systems
- fundamental knowledge of various approaches to development of operating systems
- experience on fundamental issues of developing operating systems
Skills; students should be able to:
- develop their own working operating systems
- design and combine different techniques to build an operating system with required features
General competence; students should get
- understanding of how to design and develop operating systems
- understanding of the tradeoffs between performance and functionality, division of labor between hardware and software.
This course is available for inbound exchange students.
This course has recommended academic prerequisites. Please see the «Prerequisite» section for more information.
Do you have questions about this module? Please check the following website to contact the course coordinator for exchange students at the faculty: INBOUND STUDENT MOBILITY: COURSE COORDINATORS AT THE FACULTIES | UiT
|Portfolio||Innlevering: 29.05.2023 kl. 10:00||A–E, fail F|
Work requirementTo take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Practical programming assignments + design reviews||Approved/ Not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 20
- Course code: INF-2201
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for informatikk
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet