INF-2900 Software engineering - 10 ECTS
Knowledge - The student
- has broad knowledge on the various aspects of the software life cycle,
- has in-depth understanding of the agile software development process.
Skills - The student
- has first-hand experience on the various practices in an agile development, including requirement gathering and specification, project estimation and planning, collaboration and project management, software design, implementation, debugging, testing and maintenance, software demo, documentation, user feedback, group retrospectives, and so on.
- has first-hand experience in some specific software development methods, including test-driven development, code refactoring, and so on.
- is proficient in using some specific software development tools, including source code management, test automation and so on.
General competence - The student
- is competent in team work and problem solving.
This course is available for inbound exchange students.
This course has recommended academic prerequisites. Please see the «Prerequisite» section for more information.
Do you have questions about this module? Please check the following website to contact the course coordinator for exchange students at the faculty: INBOUND STUDENT MOBILITY: COURSE COORDINATORS AT THE FACULTIES | UiT
Error rendering component
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: INF-2900
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for informatikk
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet