INF-3971 Master's Thesis in Health Technology - 30 ECTS
Knowledge - The student can ...
- obtain an advanced level of knowledge in health technology;
- develop and carry out a research project in health technology;
- develop relevant and realistic research questions;
- use theories that are relevant to their individual project;
- use methods that are adequate for the individual project; and
- discuss and report the results of the study in a scientific way in relation to existing literature in the field.
Skills - The student can ..
- use scientific approaches and carry out advanced experiments or simulations;
- evaluate and analyze real and/ or simulated data;
- evaluate and analyze theories, methods and experiments that are published in literature;
- work independently with practical and theoretical problem solutions, and
- receive supervision and collaborate with advisor and members of research groups.
General expertise - The student can ...
- display good communication skills in writing and presentation of scientific work, both for a general public and for specialists in the field;
- follow the code of ethics and rules of conduct in scientific work; and
- continue a career within research, production, development and technical professions related to their field of work.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 30
- Course code: INF-3971
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for informatikk
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet