REI-1008 Methods - 10 ECTS
Nordic applicants: Generell studiekompetanse. Admission procedures for foreign applicants, please read: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=351800
Admission code: 9199
Upon completion of the course:
- Can explain different scientific research methodologies and methods.
- Can explain ethical considerations of conducting research and the use of research results.
- Is able to plan and design a minor research project.
- Can collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data.
- Is able to reflect on qualitative and quantitative research findings.
- Is able to carry out small independent scientific research projects.
- Is able to critically assess research findings.
|School exam||04.11.2022 09:00
||4 Hours||A–E, fail F|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Written assignments||Approved – not approved|
|Oral presentations||Approved – not approved|
|Attendance||Approved – not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Alta |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: REI-1008
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for reiseliv og nordlige studier
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet