RUS-3010 Language and Literature of Medieval Russia - 10 ECTS
A bachelor's degree (180 ECTS), or equivalent qualification, in Russian or Russian Studies (with specialization in Russian) with a minimum of 80 ECTS in the Russian coursework. An average grade for the bachelor degree equivalent to C or better is required. For more information, please contact the Student Advisor.
Application Code: 9371 (Nordic applicants)
After completing the course you will have acquired the following knowledge and abilities:
- knowledge about the historical explanation for many phenomena in modern Russian
- understanding of the origin and development of the Russian language
- insight into Russian dialects
- an overview of Medieval Russian literature and culture
- read and analyze texts in Old Russian
- recognize and analyze Russian dialects
- write research papers and present them to fellow students
|School exam||08.12.2022 09:00||3 Hours||A–E, fail F|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Obligatory assignments||Approved/ Not approved|
|Exercises||Approved/ Not approved|
- the student must have submitted two short obligatory assignments (term papers). Both papers must have been submitted by the given deadline and must be approved.
- In addition, the student must submit at least 70% of the exercises on Canvas. At least 70% of the questions in each exercise must be answered correctly.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: RUS-3010
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for språk og kultur
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet