RUS-3041 Practical Russian 1 - 5 ECTS
A bachelor's degree (180 ECTS), or equivalent qualification, in Russian or Russian Studies (with specialization in Russian) with a minimum of 80 ECTS in the Russian coursework. An average grade equivalent to C or better in the Bachelor degree is required. For more information, please contact the Student Advisor.
Application Code: 9371
After completing the course the students have the following knowledge and abilities:
The students have:
- knowledge about complex grammatical constructions in Russian
- knowledge about the stylistic techniques that characterize various genres
The students are:
- able to translate advanced texts into Russian and discuss current events in Russian
- able to carry out oral presentations in Russian
The semester is divided into three sections of 5 weeks each. Teaching and lectures will vary between the different sections.
Teaching will be in the form of weekly translation assignments and conversation exercises. The students will submit a translation assignment weekly for 15 weeks for correction and feedback.
Teaching consists of approximately 2-3 hours per week for 15 weeks.
Quality assurance of the course: The course will be evaluated once every third year.
|Oral exam||25.11.2022 09:00||Passed / Not Passed|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Written assignments||Approved/ Not approved|
|Oral presentation||Approved/ Not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: RUS-3041
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for språk og kultur
- Spørsmål om emnet
- E-post: email@example.com
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet