SVF-3206 Safety Management and Accident Investigation - 10 ECTS
- shall have acquired an advanced understanding of different theoretical approaches to safety management.
- shall have acquired an in-depth understanding of different theoretical approaches to accident investigation.
- shall have acquired knowledge of different methods organisation´s apply in in safety management and accident investigation..
- can evaluate safety management systems, based on theory.
- can conduct an accident investigation, based on different methods.
- has an advanced understanding of safety management.
- can conduct and present the results of an accident investigation.
- can work in a group to conduct in-depth analysis.
|Off campus exam||18.11.2022 13:00||4/10||A–E, fail F|
|Off campus exam||05.12.2022 13:00||6/10||A–E, fail F|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Exercise||Approved/ Not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: SVF-3206
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for teknologi og sikkerhet
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet