SVF-3207 Resilience - 10 ECTS
- has advanced knowledge within the historical, theoretical and methodological foundations of the concept of resilience, illustrated with many case studies in a multidisciplinary spirit.
- has an in-depth knowledge of the existing literature on resilience.
- with the help of case studies on different dimensions of resilience, the student has knowledge of the concrete application areas of the concept of resilience, and thereby has developed a critical understanding on how to formulate interesting research problems and questions in this field.
- has knowledge of the concept of critical infrastructure, and how resilience is related to it.
- can critically analyse and apply the theoretical framework and methodological tools to do independent research on resilience, using qualitative, semi-quantitative and quantitative methods from social sciences, psychology, engineering, economics, or environmental sciences, or different combinations thereof.
- has a basis to work independently in practical fields within communities, administration, institutions and companies where resilience management is becoming increasingly popular.
- can apply its knowledge on advanced projects and contribute to innovation within the field.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: SVF-3207
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for teknologi og sikkerhet
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet