REI-2010 BA Thesis Arctic Adventure Tourism - 20 ECTS
- Has in-depth knowledge on relevant aspects of the thesis topic.
- Has an overview of theories of relevance to the thesis' empirical material.
- Is able to develop research questions and work systematically to address these, within the requirements of academic standards.
- Is able to reflect upon and discuss issues of relevant theory and practice.
- Is able to communicate relevant knowledge regarding a self-chosen topic.
- Is able to present academic contributions in written form, in accordance with scientific requirements.
- Can undertake independent work processes, and actively participate in dialogue with a supervisor.
- Bachelor Thesis Proposal (1-2 pages) to be assessed and accepted by course responsible teacher(s).
- Paper presented in seminar. The paper should be a minimum 5 pages summary, focusing on the research problem, the choice of methods and theory.
Detailed requirements will be presented in guidelines for bachelor thesis. All coursework requirements; the bachelor thesis proposal (1), paper (2) and presentation (3) must be accepted and passed as approved, in order to submit the final Bachelor Thesis.
Assessment and exam:
Submission of bachelor thesis only in spring semesters. The written thesis forms the final grade. The thesis must be completed in English.
Grading: A-E for passed exam, F for failed.
- About the course
- Campus: Alta |
- ECTS: 20
- Course code: REI-2010
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for reiseliv og nordlige studier
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet