PSY-1705 Social Psychology - 10 ECTS
After the course the student should be able to:
- Explain individuals' thought, feeling, and behavior as the result of social factors such as group membership and social norms;
- Explain the roles of conscious and unconscious thought processes in social perception and behavior;
- Explain how various methods such as for example persuasive communication can be used to change individuals' and groups' thought and behavior.
- Identify and apply appropriate social psychological theories and methods for the measurement of attitudes and beliefs at the group level;
- Identify and apply appropriate social psychological theories and methods for prevention and intervention at the group level.
- Develop a simple social psychological intervention or campaign, completely from the initial problem description to the subsequent evaluation of the intervention's effectiveness.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: PSY-1705
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for psykologi
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet