PSY-1005 Social psychology - 10 ECTS
After completing the course the student should be able to:
- Define and describe key concepts within social psychology.
- Explain how social factors (e.g., the presence of other people) affect individuals' thought, affect, and behavior.
- Understand the methods of how social psychological research is conducted.
Four hour written exam. Grading form A-F. If the students get the grade F, re-sit exam will be given the following semester.
Coursework requirement (2 parts):
1) Essay relating a social psychological phenomenon/question to one scientific research article.
2) Participation in one (social) psychological study OR describe the main aspects of the procedure/method of one social psychological experiment (1 page).
All requirements must be approved in order to take part in the final exam.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: PSY-1005
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for psykologi