SAK-3009 Advanced artistic work - 30 ECTS
After completing the course, the student has the following learning outcomes:
- A very good ability to contextualize and reflect on one’s own artistic work
- A very good knowledge of relevant art history, theory and professional ethics
- Ability to apply relevant knowledge of art history, theory and professional ethics to reflect on and contextualize artistic work, both of one’s own and that of others, in written and oral form
- A very good ability to contextualize and reflect on art
The following coursework requirements must be approved before the exam:
- Submission of master thesis
The exam consist of a submitted portfolio, an oral presentation and an examination. The oral presentation and the examination will be based on the submitted portfolio and master thesis.
The portfolio must include:
- Descriptions and reflections on participation in courses or workshops
- Visual documentation of works made in connection with the courses or workshop
- A short description of the content of the course or workshop
- Reflection on own learning outcome
- Description and reflections on offered Artist talks and studio conversations.
Exams are assessed with an overall grade according to the grading Passed/Not passed.
Re-sit exam the following semester.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 30
- Course code: SAK-3009
- Responsible unit