På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
STE6210 Robotics in Manufacturing Systems - 5 ECTS
Introduction to the industrial robot. Design of robots and their industrial applications. Technical, economic, and organizational issues related to the implementation of robotics in advanced flexible manufacturing systems.
- Industrial robots: Structure and applications
- Robot kinematics, coordinate frames and Jacobian matrices
- Control systems for motion control
- Robot vision
- Programming of robot motion
- Simulation of robots
- Design and implementation of robot systems
2/3 of the exercises are mandatory. Exercises are performed individually or as project work by student teams.
3 hour written exam account for 100% of the grade in the course.
The grading will be done by A-F grading scale, where F is Fail.
A re-sit exam will be arranged for this course.