På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
SOK-2004 Risk and incentives - 10 ECTS
Nordic applicants: Generell studiekompetanse
International applicants: Higher Education Entrance Qualification and certified language requirements in English.
A list of the requirements for the Higher Education Entrance Qualification in Norway can be found on the web site from the Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (NOKUT). For language requirements we refer to NOKUT's GSU-list.
Application code: 9199 (Nordic applicants).
Students who have successfully completed the course should have achieved the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and comprehension:
- Knowledge of how risk and uncertainty are modelled
- Knowledge of how risk and uncertainty affect economic decision making
- Knowledge and understanding of how economic actors are affected by incentives
- To be able to analyse decision making under risk and uncertainty
- To be able to analyse how incentives work in relation to the goals of a firm (corporate governance).
- Ability to advise on decision making under uncertainty (for example investment or insurance decisions)
- Ability to design an incentive system to achieve the aims of the unit or firm.