INF-3201 Parallel Programming - 10 ECTS
Knowledge - The student has knowledge of
- parallel programming concepts.
- various approaches to typical issues of parallel performance.
- parallel programming techniques.
- parallel algorithms.
- parallel architectures and their performance implications.
Skills - The student can
- develop parallel applications.
- utilize parallel programming languages, environments and toolboxes on different parallel platforms.
General competence - The student can
- understand typical issues of parallel performance and techniques to deal with the issues.
- understand pros and cons of different parallel programming techniques and parallel architectures.
This course is available for inbound exchange students.
This course is open for inbound exchange student who meets the admission requirements, including prerequisites. Please see the Admission requirements" and the "Prerequisite" sections for more information.
Do you have questions about this module? Please check the following website to contact the course coordinator for exchange students at the faculty: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=510412.
|School exam||30.11.2022 09:00
||4 Hours||A–E, fail F|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Written assignments||Approved – not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: INF-3201
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for informatikk
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet