SAK-3009 Artistic Reflection - 30 ECTS
After completing the course, the student has the following learning outcomes:
- A particularly good ability to contextualize and reflect on one’s own artistic work
- A particularly good knowledge of relevant art history, theory and professional ethics
- Ability to apply relevant knowledge of art history, theory and professional ethics to reflect on and contextualize artistic work, both of one’s own and that of others, in written and oral form
- A particularly good ability to contextualize and reflect on art in writing
|Oral exam||11.12.2023–15.12.2023||35 Minutes||Passed / Not Passed|
|Own Artwork||11.12.2023–15.12.2023||10 Minutes||Passed / Not Passed|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|A submitted text||Approved – not approved|
|A submitted portfolio||Approved – not approved|
The following coursework requirements must be approved before exam:
- A submitted text describing, contextualizing, and reflecting upon one’s own artistic practice.
- A submitted portfolio including:
- Descriptions and reflections on participation in lectures, seminars, and workshops
- Documentation of works made in connection with workshops
- A brief description of the content of the workshops
- Reflection on one’s own learning outcome
- Description and reflections on attended artist talks and studio visits
- Attendance on study trip
The exam consists of the following two parts:
- The first part of the exam will be a verbal presentation of a physical project/work/artwork brought along by the student. The object must be the students own work/artwork.
- The second part is an examination based on the above mentioned verbal presentation, as well as the submitted portfolio.
The presentation will last for 10 minutes. The examination and feedback from the examiners lasts for 35 minutes. The exam lasts for a total of 45 minutes.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 30
- Course code: SAK-3009
- Responsible unit
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet