HMS-0501 Safety in the laboratory, workshop and on sea and land expeditions. - 0 ECTS
HSE and emergency preparedness:
- Systematic HSE work - your obligations and responsibilities in the work
- Why and how to report HSE nonconformity, injuries and accidents?
- Emergency preparedness in the event of accidents
- How am I insured?
- Risk assessment covering Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and UiT's methods for risk assessment
- Regulations, duties of the employer and employees, risk assessments, technical measures and personal protective equipment and its use
- Risk assessment and preventive measures, laboratory safety, handling of chemicals and chemical waste. Practical use of the chemical database.
- Definition of hazardous waste and handling of different categories of hazardous waste.
- About the course
- Campus: Nettbasert | Annet |
- ECTS: 0
- Course code: HMS-0501
- Responsible unit
- UiT Norges arktiske universitet
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet