Master in Economics (NFH) Egil Hogrenning will Thursday November 30, 2023 hold his trial lecture and defend his thesis for the PhD degree in Social Science.
Trial lecture on assigned topic will take place at 10.15:
“On the bioeconomics of spatial management of fishery resources”
Later, at 12.15 he will defend his thesis entitled:
“A bioeconomic perspective on the Barents Sea snow crab (Chionoecetes opilio, Majidae) fishery”
- Professor Anders Skonhoft, Department of Economics, NTNU (1. opponent)
- Associate professor Melina Kourantidou Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics, University of Southern Denmark (2. opponent)
- Associate professor Ingrid Kristine Pettersen, NFH (internal member og leader of the committee)
- Professor Arne Eide, NFH, main supervisor
- Research Director Bent Dreyer, Nofima, co-supervisor
The thesis is available through Munin
Associate professor Ingrid Kristine Pettersen will lead the disputation.