MSc in Biological Oceanography Lisa Elena Kettemer (AMB) will Thursday 23 November 2023 hold her trial lecture and defend her thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science.
Trial lecture on assigned topic will take place at 10.15:
"Environmental and evolutionary drivers of animal migration"
Later, at 12.15 she will defend her thesis entitled:
"Migration Ecology of North Atlantic Humpback Whales: Mapping Movements throughout the Annual Cycle"
- Professor Phil Hammond, University of St. Andrews, UK (1. opponent)
- Researcher Petter Kvadsheim, Norwegian Defence Research Establishment, Horten (2. opponent)
- Professor Bodil Bluhm, AMB (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Professor Audun Rikardsen, AMB
- Researcher Marie-Anne Blanchet, Norwegian Polar Institute
- Research Manager Martin Biuw, Institute of Marine Research
Both the defense and the trial lecture will be streamed and recorded from panopto:
The thesis is available through Munin
Professor Bodil Bluhm will lead the disputation.