MSc in International Fisheries Management Ekaterina Nikitina (NFH) will Friday 23 October 2020 at 12:15 defend her thesis for the PhD degree in Social science:
"Application of economic tools for informing Atlantic salmon management in Norway.
Opportunity cost of protection measures, valuation of ecosystem services and environmental cost-benefit analysis"
- Professor Jette Bredahl Jacobsen, Copenhagen University, Denmark (1. opponent)
- Senior researcher Henrik Lindhjem, Menon Economics, Oslo (2. opponent)
- Associate Professor Yajie Liu, NFH (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Researcher Margrethe Aanesen, NFH
- Dr Eivind Hestvik Brækkan, Capia AS
- Researcher Kåre Nolde Nielsen, NFH
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Yajie Liu(firstname.lastname@example.org) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed from this web site: https://mediasite.uit.no/Mediasite/Catalog/Full/6aec463cb4b34da9bb5ec0eac6e883a721
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/19527
The disputation will be led by Vice Dean Jørgen Berge, Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT.