Working with Norwegians
Workshop November 7th from 11.30 to 15.30 in MH2 Rådsrommet 12.346
- Build a bridge between cultures
- Learn about the special traits of Norwegian workplaces
- Become aware of the rules and expectations of Norwegian workplaces
- Reduce misunderstandings and communication problems
You will learn
- Introduction to the Norwegian lifestyle
- Cultural traits of Norwegian workplaces
- Scenarios from the workplace where cultural differences will typically appear
- Discussions and reflection in the group
- Suggested solutions
- Explanation of what is considered acceptable behavior in Norway
There is a maximum of 25 seats in the MH2 12.346 Rådsrom.
We may not offer to transfer the course by Skype, as we have received reasonable arguments against it.
We will therefore put in more chairs, aiming to seat more people than 25, up to the limit that we have to consider the room full.
If there seems to be many more interested than we can offer entering the room this time, we will repeat it soon.