An afternoon of information and networking for new PhD students
New PhD students are invited to an afternoon of information and networking Thursday 13 October 2016 2-4 pm at Árdna.
You will get useful inforamtion about beeing a PhD student and have the opportunity to meet other new PhD students for various fields.
- Welcome Speech by Pro-Rector Kenneth Ruud
- An introduction to your rights and duties as well as possibilities as a New PhD student by Director of Research and Development Pål Vegar Storeheier
- Presentation of High North Academy by coordinator Arve Lynghammar
- Presentation of Take control of Your PhD Journey by Senior Academic Librarian Per Pippin Aspaas, The University Library
- Presentation of Tromsø Doctoral Students (TODOS) by Chair Board Charlotte Weber
We serve tapas, and there will be time for socialising after the presentations.
Sign up for the event by 12 October 2016.