Presentation of your abstracts
- Each abstract has been included in a session or a workshop.
- The sessions contain about 3 abstract each where each speaker gets 15 minutes to present the abstract.
At the end of the session there are 15 minutes for questions / discussion. One session lasts 1 hour all together.
- The workshops, unless otherwise agreed, are organized in the same way as the sessions but have more abstracts within the time frame of 1 1/2 hour.
Each speaker gets 15 minutes to present the abstract. At the end of the session there are 15 minutes for questions / discussion
- To find out which session your abstract has been included in – go here (coming soon)
- We are organizing our sessions in the best possible way to avoid technical issues. It is important that all speakers follow our technical instructions when preparing the power points - link coming soon.
- It is also important that you bring a copy of your presentation on a USB drive to be uploaded in advance of your presentation.
Speakers are requested to approach speakers support center during opening hours where the technicians will be able to assist you with uploading your presentation onto the system, ready for your session. The speakers are responsible for following technical instructions when preparing the presentation.
Opening hours Speaker Support Center:
Monday 12 June 08:00 – 11:00 (Notice: Only for those who have presentations on Monday).
Monday 12 June 11:00 – 14:00 (Notice: Only for those who have presentations Tuesday and Wednesday)
Tuesday 13 June 08:00 – 10:00
Wednesday 14 June 08:00 – 10:00
Sist oppdatert: 01.06.2017 12:31