Dilip K. Prasad
- Jadhav, Suyog; Acuña Maldonado, Sebastian Andres; Opstad, Ida Sundvor; Ahluwalia, Balpreet Singh; Agarwal, Krishna; Prasad, Dilip K.. Artefact removal in ground truth deficient fluctuations-based nanoscopy images using deep learning. Biomedical Optics Express 2021; Volum 12 (1). ISSN 2156-7085.s 191 - 210.s doi: 10.1364/BOE.410617.
- Xue, Hui; Batalden, Bjørn-Morten; Sharma, Puneet; Johansen, Jarle André; Prasad, Dilip K.. Biosignal-Based Driving Skill Classification Using Machine Learning: A Case Study of Maritime Navigation. Applied Sciences 2021. ISSN 2076-3417.s doi: 10.3390/app11209765.
- Huan, Jeow Li; Sekh, Arif Ahmed; Quek, Chai; Prasad, Dilip K.. Emotionally charged text classification with deep learning and sentiment semantic. Neural computing & applications (Print) 2021. ISSN 0941-0643.s doi: 10.1007/s00521-021-06542-1.
- Joshi, Deepa; Butola, Ankit; Kanade, Sheetal Raosaheb; Prasad, Dilip K.; Amitha Mithra, Mithra; Singh, N.K.; Bisht, Deepak Singh; Mehta, Dalip Singh. Label-free non-invasive classification of rice seeds using optical coherence tomography assisted with deep neural network. Optics and Laser Technology 2021; Volum 137. ISSN 0030-3992.s 1 - 7.s doi: 10.1016/j.optlastec.2020.106861.
- Dong, Huixu; Prasad, Dilip K.; Chen, I-Ming. Object Pose Estimation via Pruned Hough Forest with Combined Split Schemes for Robotic Grasp. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering 2021; Volum 18 (4). ISSN 1545-5955.s 1814 - 1821.s doi: 10.1109/TASE.2020.3021119.
- Prasad, Dilip K.; Dong, Huixu; Rajan, Deepu; Quek, Chai. Are object detection assessment criteria ready for maritime computer vision?. IEEE transactions on intelligent transportation systems (Print) 2020; Volum 21 (12). ISSN 1524-9050.s 5295 - 5304.s doi: 10.1109/TITS.2019.2954464.
- Sekh, Arif Ahmed; Opstad, Ida Sundvor; Birgisdottir, Åsa Birna; Myrmel, Truls; Ahluwalia, Balpreet Singh; Agarwal, Krishna; Prasad, Dilip K.. Learning nanoscale motion patterns of vesicles in living cells. IEEE 2020 (2020) ISBN 978-1-7281-9360-1. ISSN 2160-7508.s doi: 10.1109/CVPR42600.2020.01403.
- Ashrafi, Mohammad; Prasad, Dilip K.; Quek, Chai. IT2-GSETSK: An evolving interval Type-II TSK fuzzy neural system for online modeling of noisy data. Neurocomputing 2020; Volum 407. ISSN 0925-2312.s 1 - 11.s doi: 10.1016/j.neucom.2020.03.065.
- Dey, Somdip; Singh, Amit Kumar; Prasad, Dilip K.; McDonald-Maier, Klaus Dieter. IRON-MAN: An Approach to Perform Temporal Motionless Analysis of Video Using CNN in MPSoC. IEEE Access 2020; Volum 8. ISSN 2169-3536.s 137101 - 137115.s doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3010185.
- Pal, Ratnabali; Sekh, Arif Ahmed; Kar, Samarjit; Prasad, Dilip K.. Neural Network Based Country Wise Risk Prediction of COVID-19. Applied Sciences 2020. ISSN 2076-3417.s doi: 10.3390/app10186448.
- Butola, Ankit; Kanade, Sheetal Raosaheb; Bhatt, Sunil; Dubey, Vishesh Kumar; Kumar, Anand; Ahmad, Azeem; Prasad, Dilip K.; Senthilkumaran, Paramasivam; Ahluwalia, Balpreet Singh; Mehta, Dalip Singh. High space-bandwidth in quantitative phase imaging using partially spatially coherent digital holographic microscopy and a deep neural network. Optics Express 2020; Volum 28 (24). ISSN 1094-4087.s 36229 - 36244.s doi: 10.1364/OE.402666.
- Ströhl, Florian; Jadhav, Suyog; Ahluwalia, Balpreet Singh; Agarwal, Krishna; Prasad, Dilip K.. Object detection neural network improves Fourier ptychography reconstruction. Optics Express 2020; Volum 28 (25). ISSN 1094-4087.s 37199 - 37208.s doi: 10.1364/OE.409679.
- Liu, Feng; Sekh, Arif Ahmed; Quek, Chai; Ng, Geok See; Prasad, Dilip K.. RS-HeRR: a rough set-based Hebbian rule reduction neuro-fuzzy system. Neural computing & applications (Print) 2020; Volum 33. ISSN 0941-0643.s 1123 - 1137.
- Sekh, Arif Ahmed; Dogra, Debi Prasad; Kar, Samarjit; Roy, Partha Pratim; Prasad, Dilip K.. Can We Automate Diagrammatic Reasoning?. Pattern Recognition 2020; Volum 106. ISSN 0031-3203.s doi: 10.1016/j.patcog.2020.107412.
- Butola, Ankit; Popova, Daria; Prasad, Dilip K.; Ahmad, Azeem; Habib, Anowarul; Tinguely, Jean-Claude; Basnet, Purusotam; Acharya, Ganesh; Paramasivam, Senthilkumaran; Mehta, Dalip Singh; Ahluwalia, Balpreet Singh. High spatially sensitive quantitative phase imaging assisted with deep neural network for classification of human spermatozoa under stressed condition. Scientific Reports 2020; Volum 10:13118. ISSN 2045-2322.s 1 - 12.s doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-69857-4.
- Sekh, Arif Ahmed; Dogra, Debi Prosad; Kar, Samarjit; Roy, Partha Pratim; Prasad, Dilip K.. ELM-HTM guided bio-inspired unsupervised learning for anomalous trajectory classification. Cognitive Systems Research 2020; Volum 63. ISSN 2214-4366.s 30 - 41.s doi: 10.1016/j.cogsys.2020.04.003.
- Leong, Mei Chee; Prasad, Dilip K.; Lee, Yong Tsui; Lin, Feng. Semi-CNN architecture for effective spatio-temporal Learning in action recognition. Applied Sciences 2020; Volum 10 (557). ISSN 2076-3417.s doi: 10.3390/app10020557.
- Tripathi, Gaurav; Habib, Anowarul; Agarwal, Krishna; Prasad, Dilip K.. Classification of Micro-Damage in Piezoelectric Ceramics Using Machine Learning of Ultrasound Signals. Sensors 2019; Volum 19 (19). ISSN 1424-8220.s doi: 10.3390/s19194216.
- Dey, Somdip; Singh, Amit Kumar; Prasad, Dilip K.; Klaus, M.-M.. SoCodeCNN: Program Source Code for Visual CNN Classification Using Computer Vision Methodology. IEEE Access 2019; Volum 7. ISSN 2169-3536.s 157158 - 157172.s doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2949483.
- Kansal, Kajal; Subramanyam, AV; Prasad, Dilip K.; Kankanhalli, Mohan. CARF-Net: CNN Attention and RNN Fusion Network for Video-Based Person Re-identification. Journal of Electronic Imaging (JEI) 2019; Volum 28 (2). ISSN 1017-9909.s doi: 10.1117/1.JEI.28.2.023036.
- Dong, Huixu; Qiu, Chen; Prasad, Dilip K.; Pan, Ye; Dai, Jiansheng; Chen, I-Ming. "Enabling grasp action: Generalized quality evaluation of grasp stability via contact stiffness from contact mechanics insight. Mechanism and Machine Theory 2019; Volum 134. ISSN 0094-114X.s doi: 10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2019.01.019.
- Dong, Huixu; Asadi, Ehsan; Sun, Guangbin; Prasad, Dilip K.; Chen, I-Ming. Real-time Robotic Manipulation of Cylindrical Objects in Dynamic Scenarios through Elliptic Shape Primitives. IEEE Transactions on Robotics 2019; Volum 35 (1). ISSN 1552-3098.s 95 - 113.s doi: 10.1109/TRO.2018.2868804.
- Prasad, Dilip K.; Prasath, CK; Rajan, Deepu; Rachmawati, Lily; Rajabally, Eshan; Quek, Chai. Object detection in maritime environment: Performance evaluation of background subtraction methods. IEEE transactions on intelligent transportation systems (Print) 2019; Volum 20 (5). ISSN 1524-9050.s 1787 - 1802.s doi: 10.1109/TITS.2018.2836399.
- Mallick, Ashis; Ranjan, Rajiv; Prasad, Dilip K.. Inverse estimation of variable thermal parameters in a functionally graded annular fin using dragon fly optimization. Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering 2019; Volum 27 (7). ISSN 1741-5977.s 969 - 986.s doi: 10.1080/17415977.2018.1510923.
- Mallick, Ashis; Prasad, Dilip K.; Behera, PP. Stresses in radiative annular fin under thermal loading and its inverse modeling using sine cosine algorithm (SCA). Journal of thermal stresses 2019; Volum 42 (4). ISSN 0149-5739.s doi: 10.1080/01495739.2018.1480326.
Publikasjoner utenom Cristin
J30. H. Dong, G. Sun, W.-C. Pang, E. Asadi, DK Prasad, and I-Ming Chen, "Fast ellipse detection via gradient information for robotic manipulation of cylindrical objects," IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol.3, issue 4, pp. 2754-2761, 2018 .
J29. H. Dong, DK Prasad, and I-Ming Chen, “Accurate detection of ellipses with false detection control at video rates using a gradient analysis,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 81, pp. 112-130, 2018.
J28. DK Prasad, S. Liu, S.-HA Chen, and C. Quek, "Sentiment Analysis Using EEG Activities for Suicidology," Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 103, pp. 206-217, 2018.
J27. K. Agarwal, R. Machan, and DK Prasad, "Non-heuristic automatic techniques for overcoming low signal-to-noise ratio bias of localization microscopy and multiple signal classification algorithm", Scientific Reports, vol. 8, article id 4988, 2018.
J26. AR Iyer, DK Prasad, and C. Quek, "PIE-RSPOP: A Brain-Inspired Pseudo-Incremental Ensemble Rough Set Pseudo-Outer Product Fuzzy Neural Network," Expert Systems With Applications, vol. 95, issue 4, pp. 172-189, 2018.
J25. K. Agarwal and DK Prasad, "Self-analysis reveals components supporting super-resolution imaging of blinking fluorophores", Scientific Reports, vol. 7, 2017.
J24. DK Prasad, D. Rajan, L. Rachmawati, E. Rajabally, and C. Quek, "Video Processing from Electro-Optical Sensors for Object Detection and Tracking in the Maritime Environment: A Survey," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. . 18, issue 8, pp. 1993-2016, 2017.
J23. DK Prasad, D. Rajan, L. Rachmawati, E. Rajabally, and C. Quek, “MuSCoWERT: multi-scale consistency of weighted edge radon transform for horizon detection in maritime images,” Journal of Optical Society America A, vol. 33, issue 12, pp. 2491-2500, 2016.
J22. DK Prasad and K. Agarwal, “Classification of hyperspectral or trichromatic measurements of ocean color data into spectral classes”, Sensors, 16 (3), pp. 413, 2016.
J21. DK Prasad and Looi Wenhe, “Metrics and statistics of frequency of occurrence of metamerism in consumer cameras for natural scenes,” Journal of Optical Society America A, vol. 32, issue 7, pp. 1390-1402, 2015.
J20. DK Prasad, “Gamut expansion of consumer camera to the CIE XYZ color gamut using a specifically designed fourth sensor channel,” Applied Optics, vol. 54, issue 20, pp. 6146-6154, 2015.
J19. DK Prasad, Maylor KH Leung, Chai Quek and Michael S. Brown, “DEB: Definite error bound tangent estimator for digital curves,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 23, issue 10, pp. 4297-4310, 2014.
J18. D. Cheng, DK Prasad, and Michael S. Brown, "On Illuminant Estimation: Why Spatial Domain Methods Work and the Role of Color Distribution," Journal of Optical Society America A, vol. 31, issue 5, pp. 1049-1058, 2014.
J17. DK Prasad, and Michael S. Brown, “Design of macro-filter lens with simultaneous chromatic and geometric aberration correction,” Applied Optics, vol. 53, issue 1, pp. 32-37, 2014.
J16. DK Prasad, “Fabrication imperfection analysis and statistics generation using precision and reliability optimization method,” Optics Express, vol. 21, issue 15, pp.17602-17614, 2013.
J15. DK Prasad, and Michael S. Brown, “Online tracking of deformable objects under occlusion using dominant points,” Journal of Optical Society America A, vol. 30, issue 8, pp.1484-1491, 2013.
J14. DK Prasad, Maylor KH Leung and Chai Quek, “ElliFit: An unconstrained, non-iterative, least squares based geometric Ellipse Fitting method,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 46, issue 5, pp. 1449-1465, 2013.
J13. DK Prasad, “PRO: A Novel Approach to Precision and Reliability Optimization Based on Dominant Point Detection,” Journal of Optimization, vol. 2013, Article ID 345287, 15 pages, 2013.
J12. DK Prasad, Maylor KH Leung, Chai Quek, and Siu-Yeung Cho, “A novel framework for making dominant point detection methods non-parametric,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 30, issue 11, pp. 843-859, 2012.
J11. DK Prasad, Maylor KH Leung and Siu-Yeung Cho, “Edge curvature and convexity based ellipse detection method,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 45, issue 9, pp. 3204-3221, 2012.
J10. DK Prasad, “Survey of the Problem of Object Detection in Real Images,” International Journal of Image Processing, vol. 6, issue 6, pp. 441-466, 2012.
J09. DK Prasad, “Assessing Error Bound for Dominant Point Detection,” International Journal of Image Processing, vol. 6, issue 5, pp. 326-333, 2012.
J08. DK Prasad, Chai Quek, and Maylor KH Leung, “Fast Segmentation of Sub-Cellular Organelles,” International Journal of Image Processing, vol. 6, issue 5, pp. 317-325, 2012.
J07. A. Mallick, R. Ranjan, DK Prasad and Ranjan Das, "Inverse Prediction and Application of Homotopy Perturbation Method for Efficient Design of an Annular Fin with Variable Thermal Conductivity and Heat Generation", Mathematical Modeling and Analysis, vol. 21, issue 5. pp. 699-717, 2016.
J06. R. Ranjan, A. Mallick, and DK Prasad, "Closed form solution for a conductive-convective-radial annular fin with multiple nonlinearities and its inverse analysis," Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 53, issue 3, pp. 1037-1049, 2017.
J05. R. Das and DK Prasad, “Prediction of Porosity and Thermal Diffusivity in a Porous Fin Using Differential Evolution Algorithm,” Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, vol 23, pp. 27-39, 2015.
J04. DK Prasad, “High Availability Based Migration Analysis to Cloud Computing for High Growth Businesses,” International Journal of Computer Networks, vol. 4, issue 2, 2012.
J03. A. Bowmik, R. K. Singla, P. K. Roy, D. K. Prasad, R. Das and R. Repaka, "Predicting geometry of rectangular and hyperbolic fin profiles with temperature-dependent thermal properties using decomposition and evolutionary methods," Energy Conversion & Management, vol. 74, pp. 535-547, 2013.
J02. DK Prasad, “Rise of International Schools in India,” International Journal of Education Economics and Development, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 190-201, 2013.
J01. Janusz A. Starzyk and DK Prasad, “A Computational Model on Machine Consciousness”, International Journal of Machine Consciousness (World Scientific), vol. 3, issue 2, pp. 255-281, 2011.
Technology disclosure & licensing:
DK Prasad, “Spatio-temporal registration of Image Streams” USA patent, (US 20180084226AI) 2018.
DK Prasad, “Spatio-temporal registration of Image Streams” European patent, (EP17190114.3) 2018.
Invention disclosure - N. Rang, DK Prasad, and MS Brown, "Raw-To-Raw Color Space Mapping" SG Provisional Patent (Application No. 10201402598Y), 2014. (licensing page)
Invention disclosure - DK Prasad, "Spatio-temporal registration of independent sensors with approximately the same view / scene", 6th June 2016.
1. DK Prasad and Maylor KH Leung, "Polygonal Representation of Digital Curves," Digital Image Processing, Stefan G. Stanciu (Ed.), InTech, 2012.
2. DK Prasad and Maylor KH Leung, "Methods for ellipse detection from edge maps of real images "in Machine Vision - Applications and Systems, Fabio Solari, Manuela Chessa and Silvio P. Sabatini (Ed.), InTech, 2012.
C32. H. Dong, DK Prasad, Q.Yuan, J.Zhou, E.Asadi, I-Ming Chen, "Efficient Pose Estimation from Single RGB-D Image via Hough Forest with Auto Context," IEEE / RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Madrid, Spain, October 1-5, 2018.
C31. H. Dong, G.Sun, W.-C.Pang, E.Asadi, DKPrasad, I-Ming Chen, "Fast Ellipse Detection for Robotic Manipulation of Cylindrical Objects," IEEE / RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS ), Madrid, Spain, October 1-5, 2018.
C30. A. Mallick, DK Prasad, and PP Behera. "Thermo-mechanical analysis of a radiative annular fin." AIP Conference Proceedings. Vol. 1988. No. 1st, 2018.
C29. H. Dong, I-Ming Chen, and DK Prasad, “Robust Ellipse Detection Via Duality Principle With A False Determination Control,” International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing, Noida, India, September 9-12, 2017.
C28. H. Dong, I-Ming Chen, and DK Prasad, “Robust Ellipse Detection Via Arc Segmentation And Arc Classification,” International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Beijing, China, September 17-20, 2017.
C27. DK Prasad, C. K. Prasath, D. Rajan, L. Rachmawati, E. Rajabally, and C. Quek, “Maritime situational awareness using adaptive multisensory management under hazy conditions,” 5th International Maritime-Port Technology and Development Conference (MTEC 2017), Singapore, April 26-28, 2017.
C26. DK Prasad, C. K. Prasath, D. Rajan, C. Quek, L. Rachmawati, and E. Rajabally, “Challenges in video-based object detection in maritime scenario using computer vision,” 19th International Conference on Connected Vehicles, Zurich, 13-14 January, 2017.
C25. DK Prasad, “Strategies for Resolving Camera Metamers Using 3 + 1 Channel,” IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPRW), Las Vegas, USA, June 26 - July 1, 2016.
C24. DK Prasad, D. Rajan, C. Krishna Prasath, L. Rachmawati, E. Rajabally, and C. Quek, “MSCM-LiFe: Multi-Scale Cross Modal Linear Feature for Horizon Detection in Maritime Images,” IEEE TENCON, Singapore, Nov 22-25, 2016.
C23. R. Das and DK Prasad, Application of hybrid optimization algorithm for solving inverse problem in cylindrical fin, 7th International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Modeling and Simulation (CIMSim2015), Kuantan, Malaysia, 2015.
C22. N. Rang, DK Prasad, and MS Brown, “Training-Based Spectral Reconstruction from a Single RGB Image,” European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2014), Zurich, Switzerland, September 6-12, 2014.
C21. N. Rang, DK Prasad, and MS Brown, “Raw-to-Raw: Mapping between Image Sensor Color Responses,” IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Ohio, USA, June 24-27, 2014.
C20. DK Prasad, N. Rang, and MS Brown, “Quick Approximation of Cameras Spectral Response from Casual Lighting,” IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops (ICCVW 2013), Sydney, Australia, December 1-8, 2013.
C19. DK Prasad and C. Quek, “Comparison of Error Bounds for Non-Parametric Dominant Point Detection,” Ninth International Conference on Information, Communications, and Signal Processing (ICICS 2013), Tainan, Taiwan, December 10-13, 2013.
C18. DK Prasad, C. Quek, and MKH Leung, “A Precise Ellipse Fitting Method for Noisy Data,” International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition (ICIAR 2012), Aveiro, Portugal, June 25-27, 2012.
C17. Dilip K. Prasad, Chai Quek, and Maylor KH Leung, “A non-heuristic dominant point detection based on suppression of break points,” International Conference on Image Analysis and Recognition (ICIAR 2012), Aveiro, Portugal, June 25-27, 2012.
C16. Dilip K. Prasad, Chai Quek, Maylor KH Leung, and Siu-Yeung Cho, “A parameter independent line fitting method,” 1st IAPR Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR 2011), Beijing, China, Nov 28-30, 2011.
C15. Dilip K. Prasad, “Adaptive traffic signal control system with cloud computing based online learning,” Eighth International Conference on Information, Communications, and Signal Processing (ICICS 2011), Singapore, December 13-16, 2011.
C14. Dilip K. Prasad, Raj K. Gupta and Maylor K. H. Leung, “An Error-Bounded Tangent Estimator for Digitized Elliptic Curves,” 16th IAPR International Conference on Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery (DGCI 2011), Nancy, France, April 6-8, 2011.
C13. Dilip K. Prasad and Maylor K. Leung, “An ellipse detection method for real images,” 25th International Conference of Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ 2010), Queenstown, New Zealand, November 8-9, 2010.
C12. Dilip K. Prasad and Maylor K. H. Leung, “Error Analysis of Geometric Ellipse Detection Methods Due to Quantization,” Fourth Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology (PSIVT 2010), Singapore, November 14-17, 2010.
C11. Dilip K. Prasad and Maylor KH Leung, “An error bound tangent estimator for digital curves,” 25th International Conference of Image and Vision Computing New Zealand (IVCNZ 2010), Queenstown, New Zealand, November 8-9, 2010.
C10. Dilip K. Prasad and Maylor K. Leung, “Reliability / Precision Uncertainty in Shape Fitting Problems”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2010), Hong Kong, September 26-29, 2010.
C09. Dilip K. Prasad and Maylor K. H. Leung, “Clustering of Ellipses Based on Their Distinctiveness: An Aid to Ellipse Detection Algorithms,” 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT 2010), Chengdu, China, July 9-11, 2010.
C08. Dilip K. Prasad and Maylor K. Leung, “A Hybrid Approach for Ellipse Detection in Real Images,” 2nd International Conference on Digital Image Processing (ICDIP 2010), Singapore, February 26-28, 2010.
C07. Dilip K. Prasad, “Application of Image Composition Analysis for Image Processing”, IMI International Workshop on Computational Photography and Aesthetics, Singapore, December 12-13, 2009. (One page abstract & poster only)
C06. Janusz A. Starzyk and Dilip K. Prasad, “Machine Consciousness: A Computational Model,” Third International ICSC Symposium on Models of Consciousness, BICS 2010, Madrid, Spain, July 14-16, 2010.
C05. Dilip K. Prasad and Janusz A. Starzyk, “A Perspective on Machine Consciousness,” Second International Conference on Advanced Cognitive Technologies and Applications, COGNITIVE 2010, Lisbon, Portugal, November 21-26, 2010.
C04. Dilip K. Prasad and Janusz A. Starzyk, "Object detection and representation in motivated conscious machines," Decade of the Mind - VI, Singapore, October 18-20, 2010. (3 Page Abstract & poster only)
C03. Dilip K. Prasad and C. Krishna Prasath, “Reconfigurable Virtual Platform for Real Time Kernel,” 9th USENIX Symposium on Operating System Design and Implementation (OSDI 2010), Vancouver, BC, Canada, October 4-6, 2010. (acceptance rate ~ 16%) (Google Scholar H5 index = 39) (one page abstract, poster & demo only)
C02. C. Krishna Prasath and Dilip K. Prasad, “Design and Development of a Real Time Kernel Reconfigurable Virtual Platform,” Second International Conference on Software Technology and Engineering (ICSTE 2010), San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA, October 3-5, 2010.
C01. Dilip K. Prasad, Chai H. Quek, and Maylor K. Leung, “A Hybrid Approach for Breast Tissue Data Classification,” IEEE TENCON 2009, Singapore, November 23-26, 2009.
INF-3910-7 Computational Intelligence and its Applications
INF-1101 Data structures and algorithms
INF-2202 Concurrent and Data-Intensive Programming
Medlem i forskergruppe
Dilip K. Prasad (IEEE Senior Member) is an associate professor at the Department of Computer Science, UiT The Arctic University of Norway. He received the Ph.D and B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, India in 2013 and 2003 respectively. He was a senior research fellow at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore from 2015-2019 and research Fellow at National University of Singapore from 2012-2015. Prior to Ph.D., he has worked for 5 years with IBM, Infosys, Mediatek and Philips.He has been selected as a Fellow for Kauffman Global Scholarship in 2011, in which he was trained in entrepreneurship at Harvard University, MIT, Stanford University and the Kauffman Foundation. He has been awarded with Rolls-Royce Inventer Award in 2016. He has published 90+ internationally peer-reviewed research articles. His current research interests include image processing, machine learning and artificial intelligence. He has been a reviewer for more than 50 journals and 20+ conferences including CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, AAAI, BMVC, WACV, ACCV, etc.
For more academic details, my research team source code, my team research project page on website - Website
REALF A 144
Klikk for større kart