Utvikler passive 3D styrbare gruppe-antenner for x-båndet og høyere frekvenser.
University of Tromsø
Tel 47 76966262 / 47 98037053
Born: - 15 May 1959 in Kiruna, Sweden
Citicenship: - Swedish
Position: - Associate Professor, University of Tromsø
Education: - Technical gymnasium
- Master of Science from KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm 1984 within electronics/telecommunication
- Research engineer at The Swedish Institute of Space Physics (IRF) in Kiruna, Sweden 1 June 1984 – 1 Aug 1989. Partly at Eiscat in Kiruna.
- Guest Engineer at Signal Processing Technologies i Colorado Springs in USA Mars 1989 - June 1989
- Associate Professor at Høgskolen i Narvik/University of Tromsø since Aug 1989. Extensive lecturing experience.
- Spring of 2007: Designed and simulated Frequency Selctive Surfaces for German EADS
- Vice CEO of PhaseLinks antennas May 2015- Managing development of phased steered antennas
Signal theory and Digital Signal and Image Processing
Radar and Navigation
Micro wave technology, antenna feed networks
Publications: - Some Eiscat articles
- Some published articles on passive phased steered antennas
Elektronikk, Signalbehandling, Signalteori, Prosessor teknikk, Kommunikasjon, Bildebehandling, Romteknologi