Jan Abel Olsen
Professor i helseøkonomi og helsetjenesteforskning
Jan Abel Olsen er Professor i helseøkonomi ved Institutt for samfunnsmedisin, ved UiT Norges arktiske universitet
De 50 siste resultatene fra Cristin vises på siden. Se alle arbeider i Cristin her →
Publikasjoner utenom Cristin
- Prioritering: Effektivitet og rettferdighet i fordeling av helsetjenester
- Måling og verdsetting av helseforbedringer; kvalitetsjusterte leveår (QALYs)
- Ulikheter i helse
- Regional variasjon i forbruksrater av helsetjenester
HEL 3007 Health Economics and Policy
Medlem i forskningsgruppe
Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Tromsø, 9037 Tromsø, Norway.
PhD (Dr Philos), thesis: Some methodological issues in economic evaluation in health care, University of Tromsø (1994). MSc in Economic geography (1981), MA in Economics and business administration (1979), Norwegian School of Economics (NHH).
- Professor of health economics and health services research (since 1999), and Research Chair in the Department of Community Medicine, University of Tromsø (UiT), Norway
- Adjunct Professor (since 2010), Centre for Health Economics, Monash University, Australia
- Part time researcher (since 2011), Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo
- 1980-81 Research associate, Department of Social Sciences, UiT
- 1982-85 Research associate, Department of Economics, UiT
- 1986-98 Associate professor, Department of Economics, UiT
- 1992-96 Adjunct Professor, Aberdeen University, Scotland
- 2004-06 Adjunct Professor, Bocconi University, Italy
- 2006-11 Adjunct Professor, University of Oslo, Norway
Measuring and valuing health outcomes; Efficiency vs equality trade-offs in health and healthcare; The relationship between health related quality of life (HRQoL) and subjective well-being (SWB); Tracing causes of inequalities in health and well-being; Health care financing
- Olsen JA: Principles in Health Economics and Policy (2nd edition), Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2017
- Olsen JA: Helseøkonomi: Effektivitet og rettferdighet, Cappelen Akademisk Forlag, Oslo, 2006
- Dolan P, Olsen JA: Distributing health care: Economic and ethical issues, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2002
77 peer reviewed journal articles, of which two-thirds appear in level 2 journals (similar to A and A*) in the Norwegian Scientific Index (CRIStin). In most of this published work I have played a leading role, as signaled by being sole author (11), first author (13), or last author (32). My H-index: 33.
Graduate courses at universities in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Norway, Russia, Tanzania, South Africa, UK.
Klikk for større kart