Beaton, Mhairi; Hirshberg, Diane; Maxwell, Gregor; Spratt, Jennifer. INCLUDING THE NORTH: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE POLICIES ON INCLUSION AND EQUITY IN THE CIRCUMPOLAR NORTH. Lapin Yliopisto 2019 ISBN 978-952-337-135-4.s 109 - 124.
Maxwell, Gregor Ross; Augustine, Lilly. How to effectively measure participation through the ICF. Porto International Conference on Research in Education 2022-07-20 - 2022-07-22 2022. Maxwell, Gregor Ross; Pletsch, Màrcia Denise. Experiences of How Brazilian and Norwegian Students Understand and Practice Inclusion in Schools. 2022 AERA Annual Meeting 2022-04-21 - 2022-04-26 2022. Maxwell, Gregor Ross; Óskarsdóttir, Edda; Gunnþórsdóttir, Hermína; Bjøru, Anne Mette. Doing Inclusive Rural Education Right in Iceland and Norway. NERA - Nordic Educational Research Association 2022-06-01 - 2022-06-03 2022. Hackbart, Anja; Rosen, Lisa; Sturm, Tanja; Pletsch, Màrcia Denise; Tirussew, Teferra; Maxwell, Gregor; Antonsen, Yngve; Budde, Jürgen. Inclusion and exclusion in the discourse of educational research – an international comparison. Invited WERA-symposium of GERA (German Educational Research Association), 2021-07-07 - 2021-07-09 2021. Maxwell, Gregor; Antonsen, Yngve; Jakhelln, Rachel Elise; Bjørndal, Kristin Emilie W. Inclusive education competence in teacher education – an absence in newly qualified teachers in Norway. ECER 2019 2019-09-04 - 2019-09-04 2019. Maxwell, Gregor; Antonsen, Yngve; Bjørndal, Kristin Emilie W. Inclusive education competence in teacher education – an absence in newly trained teachers in Norway. Annual conference of the Nordic Educational Research Association 2019-03-06 - 2019-03-08 2019. Maxwell, Gregor; Beaton, Mhairi; Hoskins, Janet; Arnold, Louise. 'Bridging the gap: Perspectives from Scandinavia, Scotland, and England on getting it right for young people with additional support needs.. Annual conference of the British Educational Research Association 2018-09-11 - 2018-09-13 2018. Maxwell, Gregor. Dilemmas and the ICF-CY. 14th Research Conference of the Nordic Network on Disability Research (NNDR) 2017-05-02 - 2017-05-05 2017. Maxwell, Gregor. Dilemmas and perspectives in special education. The 45th congress of the Nordic Educational Research Association 2017-03-23 - 2017-03-25 2017. Maxwell, Gregor. Inclusion. EARLI SIG-15 2016 conference 2016-08-29 - 2016-08-30 2016. Maxwell, Gregor; Augustine, Lilly; Granlund, Mats. Bringing in the child’s experience: How to capture the subjective experience of involvement.. EARLI conference 2015-08-25 - 2015-08-29 2015. Maxwell, Gregor. Bringing in the child’s experience: How to capture the subjective experience of involvement. EARLI 2015 conference 2015-08-25 - 2015-08-29 2015. Maxwell, Gregor. Workshop on systematic reviews. Junior researchers of EARLI 2014-06-30 - 2014-07-04 2014. Maxwell, Gregor Ross. Bringing in the child: Looking at the experienced involvement of children's participation in life situations. Arctic Frontiers 2014-01-19 - 2014-01-24 2014. Maxwell, Gregor Ross. The ICF-CY as a methodological research tool for child welfare. 3rd Conference of the European Network for Social Action (ENSACT) 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-19 2013. Koutsogeorgou, Eleni; Maxwell, Gregor Ross; Moretti, Marta; Aluas, Maria; Quintas, Rui. Associations of social capital and inclusive education policies: the usefulness of the biopsychosocial model. 11th European Sociological Association conference 2013-08-28 - 2013-08-31 2013.
- Windsor, Sally; Maxwell, Gregor Ross; Antonsen, Yngve. Incorporating sustainable development and inclusive education in teacher education for the Arctic. (fulltekst) Polar Geography 2022. ISSN 1088-937X.s doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/1088937X.2022.2105970.
- Antonsen, Yngve; Maxwell, Gregor; Bjørndal, Kristin Emilie W; Jakhelln, Rachel Elise. «Det er et kjemperart system» – spesialpedagogikk, tilpasset opplæring og nyutdannede læreres kompetanse. (fulltekst) (prosjekt) Acta Didactica Norden (ADNO) 2020; Volum 14 (2). ISSN 2535-8219.s 1 - 19.s doi: 10.5617/adno.7918.
- Maxwell, Gregor; Bakke, Jarle P. Schooling for Everyone: Norway's Adapted Approach to Education for Everyone. Lapin Yliopisto 2019 ISBN 978-952-337-135-4.s 89 - 108.
- Maxwell, Gregor; Granlund, Mats; Augustine, Lilly. Inclusion Through Participation: Understanding Participation in the International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health as a Methodological Research Tool for Investigating Inclusion. (fulltekst) Frontiers in Education 2018; Volum 3 (41). ISSN 2504-284X.s doi: 10.3389/feduc.2018.00041.
- Maxwell, Gregor. Perspectives in Inclusion and Special Education. Universitetsforlaget 2017 ISBN 978-82-15-02819-4.s 165 - 187.
- Maxwell, Gregor; Granlund, Mats. How are conditions for participation expressed in education policy documents? A review of documents in Scotland and Sweden. European Journal of Special Needs Education 2012; Volum 26 (2). ISSN 0885-6257.s 251 - 272.s doi: 10.1080/08856257.2011.563610.
- Granlund, Mats; Arvidsson, Patrik; Niia, A; Björck-Åkesson, Eva; Simeonsson, Rune J; Maxwell, Gregor; Addolfsson, Margareta; Eriksson-Augustine, Lilly; Pless, Mia. Differentiating activity and participation of children and youth with disability in Sweden – a third qualifier in ICF-CY?. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2012; Volum 91 (13). ISSN 0894-9115.s s84 - s96.s doi: 10.1097/phm.0b013e31823d5376.
- Moretti, Marta; Alves, Ines; Maxwell, Gregor. A systematic literature review of the situation of the ICF and the ICF-CY in education: a useful tool or a flight of fantasy?. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2012; Volum 91 (13). ISSN 0894-9115.s s103 - s117.s doi: 10.1097/phm.0b013e31823d53b2.
- Maxwell, Gregor; Koutsogeorgou, Eleni. Using Social Capital to Construct a Conceptual International Classification of Functioning, Disability, and Health Children and Youth Version–Based Framework for Stronger Inclusive Education Policies in Europe. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 2012; Volum 91 (13). ISSN 0894-9115.s s118 - 123.s doi: 10.1097/phm.0b013e31823d4b92.
- Maxwell, Gregor; Alves, Ines; Granlund, Mats. Participation and environmental aspects in education and the ICF and the ICF-CY, findings from a systematic literature review: can we get there yet?. Developmental Neurorehabilitation 2012; Volum 15 (1). ISSN 1751-8423.s 63 - 78.s doi: 10.3109/17518423.2011.633108.
- Maxwell, Gregor; Augustine, Lilly; Granlund, Mats. Does thinking and doing the same thing amount to involved participation? Empirical explorations for finding a measure of intensity for a third ICF-CY qualifier. Developmental Neurorehabilitation 2012; Volum 15 (4). ISSN 1751-8423.s 274 - 283.s doi: 10.3109/17518423.2012.689780.