DTE-3610 Finite Element Methods, Programming - 2.5 ECTS
On completion of the course the successful student is expected to have the following:
- Knowledge Be able to describe in words, the central terminology, definitions, ideas, results, and methods used in FEM programming (K1, K2).
- Skills Be able to use the knowledge to make a simple implementation and to analyse and prepare a general implementation (S1).
- General competence Know that numerical calculations based on theoretical analysis of the finite element method can be a tool in the study of partial differential equations and simulation, and use the relevant terminology to communicate about the results. (GC2).
This course is open for inbound exchange student who meets the admission requirements. Please see the Admission requirements" section".
Level Do you have questions about this module? Please check the following website to contact the course coordinator for exchange students at the faculty: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=510412
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik |
- ECTS: 2.5
- Course code: DTE-3610
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for datateknologi og beregningsorienterte ingeniørfag
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet