På grunn av koronasituasjonen kan det bli endringer i undervisning og eksamen høsten 2020. Informasjon om eventuelle endringer, kunngjøres direkte til studenter som er oppmeldt i emnet.
ELE-3501 Control Engineering - 10 ECTS
After completing the subject, the candidate will have the following learning outcome:
The candidate will gain knowledge of fundamental concepts for analysis, synthesis and design of control systems
- state-space, time domain and frequency domain frameworks
- dynamic models and dynamic response
- linear systems and linearization
- stability of systems and equilibrium points
- PID control and tuning
- LQR control
- Observers and estimators
- Nonlinear Control
- Robust state feedback
- The candidate will be able to apply common techniques and tools for design of control systems, including model-based, optimal and nonlinear control techniques, and basic computer aided methods
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate understanding of central, associated principles and concepts.