COVID-19: Commission Publishes New FAQs on the Funding & Tenders Portal
The European Commission has published answers to several FAQs related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on current and future Horizon 2020 projects.
The following answers have been provided by the Commission, in addition to the ones already published on the F&T Portal earlier this month:
- Related to the Covid-19 outbreak, is it possible in Horizon 2020 grants to postpone the starting date of the action?
- Related to the Covid-19 outbreak, how will the funding bodies handle possible delays in submitting deliverables and reports in Horizon 2020 grants?
- Related to the Covid-19 outbreak, what happens in Horizon 2020 grants if beneficiaries cannot submit all/complete elements for their reports related to interim and final payments?
- Is there any possibility to extend the project duration of Horizon 2020 grants due to the Covid-19 situation?
- What happens to costs in Horizon 2020 grants when there are difficulties in implementing the action due to the Covid-19 situation?
- Is there any possibility to rapidly re-direct work in on-going Horizon 2020 projects to help tackling the Covid-19 outbreak?