PSY-1005 Social psychology - 10 ECTS
After completing the course the student should be able to:
- Define and describe key concepts within social psychology.
- Explain how social factors (e.g., the presence of other people) affect individuals' thought, affect, and behavior.
- Understand the methods of how social psychological research is conducted.
|Examination systems:||Date:||Duration:||Grade scale:|
|School exam||4 Hours||A–E, fail F|
|Coursework requirements – To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:|
|Essay||Approved/ Not approved|
|Study||Approved/ Not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: PSY-1005
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for psykologi
- Spørsmål om emnet
- E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet