STE-3603 Digital Signal Processing and Control - 5 ECTS
After passing the course, students will have the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding:
- Has thorough knowledge of core concepts within digital signal processing and digital control.
- Can analyze formulated signal processing problems and identify methods to solve these.
- Can use relevant methods within the field.
- Can utilize existing interpretations and relevant methods within the field to accomplish a task.
- Can analyze relevant digital signal processing and digital control problems.
- Can use the knowledge of concepts, theories and methods in digital signal processing and digital control in other engineering areas.
Course work requirement:
A number of mandatory assignments will need to be completed. The number of mandatory assignments will be disclosed at the start of the course.
Examination and assessment
The course is evaluated by oral examination.
Grading follows A-F grading scale, where F is Fail.
A re-sit exam will be arranged for this course.
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: STE-3603
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for elektroteknologi
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet