MAT-3202 Nonlinear Waves - 10 stp
After completing the course the students should know basic theory for modeling of linear and non-linear continuum systems, including:
- hyperbolic and dispersive continuum models.
- stability theory for conservative and dissipative models.
- basic perturbation theory for models with several space-time scales.
- numerical modelling of continuum models.
- be able to use both analytical and numerical solution methods.
Lectures Spring 2018
First attendance: Thursday 11th of Jan 12:15, REALF A152
prof. Per Kristen Jakobsen