BIO-3521 Seminar in freshwater ecology - 5 ECTS
- Have general knowledge in freshwater ecology, in particular in relation to freshwater and anadromous fish
- Have insight to topical issues in ecology and management of northern freshwater systems
- Have experience in presenting and discussing scientific topics in plenary sessions
- Can read and understand scientific literature
- Can give oral presentations of research problems concerning this field of science
The students are obliged to give four approved oral presentations; two based on their master theses (i.e. progress reports), and two based on selected scientific papers. Attendance at the seminars is compulsory. Grade: pass/fail
Students must remember to sign up for teaching all semesters and ONLY sign up for the exam the last (3. or 4.) semester.