STE-3603 Digital Signal Processing and Control - 5 ECTS
After passing the course, students will have the following learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding:
- Has thorough knowledge of core concepts within digital signal processing and digital control.
- Can analyze formulated signal processing problems and identify methods to solve these.
- Can use relevant methods within the field.
- Can utilize existing interpretations and relevant methods within the field to accomplish a task.
- Can analyze relevant digital signal processing and digital control problems.
- Can use the knowledge of concepts, theories and methods in digital signal processing and digital control in other engineering areas.
|Oral exam||35 Minutes||A–E, fail F|
To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:
|Mandatory handins||Approved – not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: STE-3603
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for elektroteknologi
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet