MSc in Biology Evert Mul (NFH) will Thursday 3 December 2020 at 12:15 defend his thesis for the PhD degree in Natural Science:
"Human impact on highly mobile cetaceans: the use of biotelemetry data to inform ocean management"
- Dr Christophe Guinet, Chize Centre for Biological Studies (CEBC), La Rochelle University, France (1 opponent)
- Dr Saana Isojunno, Scottish Oceans Institute, Univ. of St. Andrews, Scotland (2 opponent)
- Professor Audun Stien, AMB (internal member and leader of the committee)
- Researcher Dr Marie-Anne Blanchet, Norwegian Polar Institute
- Professor Audun Rikardsen, Department of Arctic and Marine Biology
Opposition ex auditorio
If you have any questions for the candidate during the public defence, please send an e-mail to the committe leader Audun Stien (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 13:15 on the disputation day. The questions will be announced to the candidate when the opponents have finished their examination.
Both the defence and the trial lecture will be streamed from this web site:
The thesis is available here: https://munin.uit.no/handle/10037/19770
The disputation will be led by Vice Dean Michaela Aschan, Faculty of Biosciences, Fisheries and Economics, UiT.
NB: Only invited guest are allowed to be present in the auditorium.