Webinars: Research data management at UiT
Good management and sharing of research data is a key principle for UiT The Arctic University of Norway, rooted in the value of increased transparency and quality of research, and in our social mission as a broad-based research university in the North.
In order for you – our researchers, students, and administrative staff – to develop good research data management (RDM), the University Library offers a series of webinars in a wide range of topics. Each webinar lasts for 45 minutes.
- Right and licenses to Research data (07/05/2020)
- How to structure research data (11/05/2020)
- How to store research data (11/5/2020)
- How to share research data (12/5/2020)
- How search for and cite research data (12/5/2020)
- Research data and agreements (13/5/2020)
- Data Management plan (14/5/2020)
For details please go to Research data management training @UiT.
See our event calendar for registration