DTE-2501 AI Methods and Applications - 10 ECTS
On completion of the course, the successful student is expected to have the following:
The student will have:
- An overview of numerous approaches in artificial intelligence.
- Basic understanding of possibilities and limitations of the approaches presented in the course.
- Basic understanding of the theory and application of the approaches presented in the course.
The student should be able to:
- Program, adapt and apply AI algorithms on predefined problems.
- Analyze and evaluate results of AI algorithms.
- Can apply the knowledge and skills to solve problems and communicate about the results with other specialists in the field of computer science.
The subject uses so-called "Flipped classroom", i.e., lectures are posted online continuously during the semester in the form of short instructional videos and demonstrations of 10-20 minutes. In addition, exercises and control questions related to each video are used.
The subject teaches in the autumn semester with teacher-led and assistant-led learning and / or exercises. Online students will have access to a teaching assistant for afternoon / evening support.
|Examination systems:||Date:||Grade scale:|
|Portfolio||Innlevering: 09.12.2022 kl. 14:00||A–E, fail F|
|Coursework requirements – To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:|
|Mandatory exercises||Approved/ Not approved|
Portfolio assessment with the following three components (assessment basis):
- Two programming works (can be submitted in either English or Norwegian)
- One e-test for selected parts of the syllabus
The grade will be based on all three components in the portfolio. The weights of the components will be presented in the introductory presentation.
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik | Bodø | Annet | Online |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: DTE-2501
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for datateknologi og beregningsorienterte ingeniørfag
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet