END-3605 Dynamical Systems - 5 ECTS
A relevant undergraduate Bachelor degree in mechanics, materials, structural, modelling or equivalent.
In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- minimum 25 credits in mathematics (equivalent to Mathematical Methods 1, 2 og 3), 5 credits in statistics and 7,5 ects i physics on a higher level is required.
Recommended Prerequisite(s): A course which in content corresponds to Matematikk 3 and Mekanikk 1.
Application code: 9371
On completion of the course the successful student is expected to have the following:
- has some knowledge of some theories and methods in the field of master of science (K2)
- can apply knowledge to some areas within the academic field of numerical and analytical calculations, computations, systematic design process, computational methods, engineering design (K3)
- can analyze some existing theories, and interpretations in the field of master of science and work independently on practical and theoretical problems (S2)
- can apply knowledge and skills within master of science in new areas in order to carry out advanced assignments and projects (GC2)
- can communicate about academic issues, analyses and conclusions in the field of master of science, both with specialists and the general public (GC4)
This course is open for inbound exchange student who meets the admission requirements, including prerequisites. Please see the Admission requirements" and the "Prerequisite" sections for more information".
Do you have questions about this module? Please check the following website to contact the course coordinator for exchange students at the faculty: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=510412.
|Examination systems:||Date:||Duration:||Grade scale:|
|School exam||3 Hours||A–E, fail F|
|Coursework requirements – To take an examination, the student must have passed the following coursework requirements:|
|Assignments||Approved/ Not approved|
- About the course
- Campus: Narvik |
- ECTS: 5
- Course code: END-3605
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for datateknologi og beregningsorienterte ingeniørfag
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet