REI-1002 Experience, Marketing and Sales - 20 ECTS
Nordic applicants: Generell studiekompetanse. Admission procedures for foreign applicants, please read: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=351800
Admission code: 9199
- has an overview of basic consepts, models and theories of experience production, marketing and sales.
- Is able to analyze and develop experience products.
- Can develop pricing and marketing strategies for adventure experiences.
- Is able to develop presentations of experience products for different communication channels.
- Is able to communicate and cooperate with relevant stakeholders.
- can contribute with critical and reflective views regarding development of experience products, related to sustainability of nature and culture, and the economic viability of destinations
- One individual written assignment
- One group assignment, including an oral presentation
- 70% attendance in all student activities and lectures is required in order to take the exam.
Required attendance and assignments must be approved in order to take the exam.
- Individual written home exam. Duration: 5 days.
The written exam, presentations and assignments must be completed in English.
Grading: scale A to E for passed exam, F for failed.
A re-sit exam will be arranged for this course in case of F.
- About the course
- Campus: Alta |
- ECTS: 20
- Course code: REI-1002
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for reiseliv og nordlige studier