SAK-3008 Solo exhibition practice - 30 ECTS
After completing the course, the student has the following learning outcomes:
- Knowledge of the context and prerequisites of artistic practice
- A good knowledge of relevant art history, theory and professional ethics
- Knowledge of the planning and completion of a solo exhibition
- Ability to plan and carry out a solo exhibition
- Ability to contextualize and reflect on artistic work produced both by oneself and by others
- An understanding of the production and execution of a solo exhibition
This course is open for inbound exchange students.
Do you have questions about this module? Please check the following website to contact the course coordinator for exchange students at the faculty: INBOUND STUDENT MOBILITY: COURSE COORDINATORS AT THE FACULTIES | UiT
The following coursework requirements must be approved before the exam:
A submitted portfolio including:
- Project outline describing one's own solo exhibition
- Documentation of own solo exhibition
- Preparatory works (preliminary proposals / sketches / drafts) for own artistic work
- Description of the work; medium, material, measurements etc.
- Sketches / pictures / other documentation of the art work's presentation
- Text presenting, contextualizing and reflecting upon the artwork
- Descriptions and reflections on participation in workshops
- Visual documentation of works made in connection with workshops
- A short description of the content of workshops
- Reflection on own learning outcome
- Description and reflections on offered artist talk, studio visits
The exam consists of an oral presentation and an examination. The oral presentation and the examination will be based on the submitted portfolio.
Exams are assessed with an overall grade according to the grading Pass/Fail
Re-sit exam the following semester.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 30
- Course code: SAK-3008
- Responsible unit
- Tidligere år og semester for dette emnet