REI-1503 Project Management - 10 ECTS
Nordic applicants: Generell studiekompetanse. Admission procedures for foreign applicants, please read: https://en.uit.no/education/art?p_document_id=351800
Admission code: 9199
When completing the course the student will be able to:
- Account for vital terms in the terminology of projects which are related to important stages in the life cycle of the project
- Apply the knowledge introduced in the course in real projects
- Understand the role of a project manager
- Plan and execute projects in a team in accordance with ethical requirements
Obligatory group/individual term paper and oral presentation related to a project case. The paper has to be approved before the students can present themselves for the final exam. Attendance is obligatory (at least 75 %)
Individual written 4 hours exam.
Grading: scale A - F, with F for failed.
Possibility of re-sit exam in case of F.
- About the course
- Campus: Alta |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: REI-1503
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for reiseliv og nordlige studier