SVF-3206 Safety Management and Accident Investigation - 10 ECTS
- shall have acquired an advanced understanding of different theoretical approaches to safety management.
- shall have acquired an in-depth understanding of different theoretical approaches to accident investigation.
- shall have acquired knowledge of different methods organisation´s apply in in safety management and accident investigation..
- can evaluate safety management systems, based on theory.
- can conduct an accident investigation, based on different methods.
- has an advanced understanding of safety management.
- can conduct and present the results of an accident investigation.
- can work in a group to conduct in-depth analysis.
Written group report counting 40 %.
One week individual home exam counting 60 %.
Letter grading A - E, F - fail.
Re-sit exam will be arranged early in the following semester for students that failed the regular exam or had documented legitimate absence. Re-sit exam will be offered for the failed part of the exam.
Required coursework: Participation in exercise.
- About the course
- Campus: Tromsø |
- ECTS: 10
- Course code: SVF-3206
- Responsible unit
- Institutt for teknologi og sikkerhet